вторник, 16 октября 2018 г.

2.
Today I want to speak on the app called "ESL Tower"
http://www.esltower.com/

























ESLTower.com is a free website that offers top quality printable and interactive English grammar, vocabulary & pronunciation exercises for teachers and students. I find this app useful and multilateral in language learning because :

⇛This site has a large collection of free self-study grammar and vocabulary exercises for students.
  •        Grammar Self-study exercises.
  •        Vocabulary Self-study exercises for use online
  •        Pronunciation self-study, learn phonetics, sounds of English, connected speech & Tongue twisters
⇛It  offers printable grammar and vocabulary exercises to make the lives of English teachers very easy

  •       Grammar worksheets for use in teaching
  •       Vocabulary exercises to print; arranged according to topics
  •       Pronunciation printables to teach phonetics


I personally would prefer this app to study Socio-Cultural Basics of Speech Communication. As you can see from the screen, the vocabulary is divided into topics , also there are some aspects of English vs. American English, which is quite useful for a common knowledge. I consider this app to be universal, as there are exercises devoted to practise your grammar, vocabulary and phonetics skills.

6 комментариев:

  1. I really like this resource, I will certainly use it in my studying. Thank you for your advice!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I have never heard about such a site before. Thanks for recommending it. I will definitely try it in the future.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. It seems that this resource is really helpful, so I'm going to try it immediately!) Thanks!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Wow, I've never heard about this resource before! It's so usefull!Thank you,Sacha!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I know some of these resources, but I've never used them. And after your post, I wanted to try them right away! Thank's a lot!:))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Sasha,your article is very useful!I look forward to your new posts!

    ОтветитьУдалить